Question about The Computers & Internet
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Touch Screen and Remote Problem
My Remote would not work, but touchscreen did.
1. Select the option to "Reset all Settings"
2. Select "Turn off remote" on the touch screen
3. Turn off the 2620 itself.
4. Turn on the 2620.
5. Select "Turn on remote"
This caused my remote to resume working.
Posted on Mar 16, 2008
I assume you are using a current ADODB version.
1) Your code is not compiled on the SQL side so it will be slower
2) Is there a purpose to the code or is it just an exercise? You can write cleaner code for a move next, move previous, move first or move last statement. These are standard methods in VB 6.
3) I would write a few simple procs with a return code. Much faster, cleaner.
Posted on Mar 25, 2009
You are in Num Lk mode. To leave this mode,
press the NumLk key again, a green LED (1) will
go off indicating you are no longer in this mode.
The Num Lk key usually is in upper right corner of the keyboard.
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 14, 2015 | Cell Phones
Jun 09, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 08, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
May 23, 2010 | Sony MDS-JE480 Mini Disc Player
Jan 30, 2010 | RCA 25413RE3 Corded Phone
Mar 27, 2009 | Uniden BC246T Handheld Scanner
Mar 18, 2009 | GoVideo VR3845 DVD Recorder/VCR
Mar 11, 2009 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: