Question about Garden
Tips for a great answer:
on Feb 05, 2014 | Garden
Aug 13, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 08, 2014 | Garden
Sep 25, 2013 | Optics
Mar 16, 2013 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Quickly build a Tomb of the Brothers and summon Lythis, one of the brothers of the crypt. Just have him attack a tree and watch yin points add up. This trick works well on a stage with lots of trees. (Note: This was fixed in later patches)
Unlimited Necromancer Spirit Warriors
1: Get a Necromancer(Serpent Clan)
2: Summon 3 of them
3: Save game, exit, start Battle Realms again, load the file and Summon another 3 of them
Instantly destroy enemy buildings
1st: Select an enemy building
2nd: Press ctrl+d simultaneously
3rd: Watch the building turn instantly into dust! This was fixed in the Battle Pack 2 (1.10j) version of the game.
New Lotus Clan Instant Tin Point Trick
You must create a Crypt of the Brothers to perform this trick. Then create either of the two brothers, Lynthis or Tausil. Select it and press f and attack the water and watch your yin rise without hurting mother nature.
Serpent Clan instant Yin point trick
Quickly train a unit into a Ronin and have him learn the Yin Blade battle gear. Take him near a tree and turn his Yin Blade on and force attack a tree. Watch your yin points rack up. This trick is good in a stage with lots of Trees.
For the Lotus Clan:
1. As soon as possible build the Crypt of Brothers.
2. Train all 3 Brothers (you can use the Yin Farming to make it easier).
3. Build 3 Watchtowers.
4. Put the 3 Brothers on the 3 Watchtowers.
5. Destroy your Crypt of Brothers (CTRL+D x2).
6. Rebuild your Crypt of Brothers.
7. Build the 3 Brothers again.
8. Remove the old 3 Brothers from the Watchtowers.
9. Put the new Brothers on the towers.
* Notice * The brothers only use Yin, Rice, and Water. If you destroy your Crypt of Brothers while the 3 Brothers are on foot, they will die with it. That is why if they are one the towers, they dont die. This also makes the computer think they are dead so it allows you to train new ones.
Jun 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 16, 2009 | Hitachi 36UX01S 36" TV
Jan 22, 2008 | Canon Sure Shot 80U 35mm Point and Shoot...
Nov 07, 2007 | Canon Sure Shot 80U 35mm Point and Shoot...
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!