Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2017 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
on Mar 10, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 10, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 05, 2014 | Minolta bizhub 180 Black and White Copier
Try the Waste Ink Counter Reset Manual for "Service mode"
1. Turn off the printer. And disconnect the printer cable.
2. Press and hold the POWER button, turn on the printer.
3. The indicator (LED) should be green.
4. Press and release the RESUME button, the indicator (LED) should be orange.
5. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator (LED) should be green.
6. Release both buttons.
Then try another 4 steps to Reset Waste Ink Tank Counter
STEP 1:- Disconnect printer from AC power
STEP 2:- Press and HOLD the POWER button, and connect printer to AC power
STEP 3:- Release the POWER button
STEP 4:- Press the POWER button again
May 04, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 17, 2011 | Epson Stylus 880 InkJet Color Printer
Feb 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 01, 2009 | Canon NP 6050 Copier
Nov 08, 2009 | Acer Ferrari 3200 Notebook
Feb 22, 2018 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: