Question about LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
I've just had a nightmare trying to update my KC910 using the LG Software Updater. As described in a couple of postings here... it locks up with a "Please Wait" message.
You can't get past this point until it's fixed.
I fixed it (after good advice here) by:
- downloading the Manual and Software Updater.
- removing the battery and sim.
- installing the USB driverfirst using the Updater.
- choosing Support->Emergency Recovery
- entering my IMEI and SN
- starting the upgrade (a different application starts) before connecting cable.
- entering my IMEI and SN again
- allow app to fail
- connect cable
- click "retry"
At this point the upgrade proceeded well. It took about 20 minutes.
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2011 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Apr 25, 2011 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Oct 23, 2010 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Sep 30, 2010 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Jun 10, 2010 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Aug 24, 2009 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Jun 29, 2009 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
Jun 20, 2009 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
1,221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: