a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In soft serve and frozen yogurt machines, the logic board X36641SER2Refurbished Gen 2 Logic Board This item is sold with exchange...measures the viscosity of the product by monitoring the amp draw of the beater motor. When the machine reaches the set point, it cycles off and the product is ready. In auto mode, you can only adjust product viscosity, temperature in the freezing cylinder is not monitored.
The power board measures the amp draw. L1 power supplied to the beater motor goes through the power board on the beater terminals. Single phase and three phase units use the same Softech control, so the power board allows for different amp draw ranges. A jumper on the power board determines the amp draw range. Place the jumper on the pin that corresponds to the amp draw of the beater motor when the product is at the desired viscosity.
Setting Viscosity Adjustment
1. Place an amp probe on one of the L1 leads on the beater terminal on the power board.
2. Turn the viscosity adjustment screw to the "MAX" position.
3. With the freezer properly primed, press "AUTO".
4. During the freezing process, draw samples and inspect the product appearance. When the desired product viscosity and appearance is achieved, note the beater amperage.
5. Press "AUTO" to cancel the refrigeration cycle.
6. Using the chart, set what range the beater motor amperage falls into and place the jumper on the corresponding pin.
Viscosity Control Chart
2.4 pin - 1.2 amp to 2.4 amp
5.0 pin - 2.5 amp to 5.0 amp
8.0 pin - 5.7 amp to 11.2 amp
7. Press "AUTO". When amperage reaches the noted draw, turn the viscosity adjustment screw SLOWLY until the unit cycles off.
8. Draw several samples to verify the product and amperage when the machine cycles off remain consistent.
To increase viscosity, or make the product harder, turn the dial clockwise towards maximum. Important: The dial only turns a limited amount if it stops turning do not force it.
To decrease the viscosity, or make the product softer, turn the dial counter-clockwise towards minimum. The dial only turns a limited amount do not force it once it stops.
We recommend you only turn the dial about 1 hour on the clock, at a time. Once you have made your adjustment, pull the handle to start a new cycle, when the machine cycles off check the product again. X36641SER2Refurbished Gen 2 Logic Board This item is sold with exchange...
Are you looking for someone to do your work for you? Aren't most digital TV's set up as a 16:9 aspect ratio? Does that tell you anything about what the height would be, for every chosen width? However, the standard way of describing the size of any TV (especially wide screen TV's) is to measure it as a DIAGONAL size. In the case of any TV, if you apply the Pythagorean Theorem, then simply SQUARE the width (multiply that dimension times itself), and separately, SQUARE the height, and add those two SQUARED values together, then find the SQUARE ROOT of those two combined values, and you will have the exact diagonal measurement! "In the case of a right triangle (any triangle have one angle of 90 degrees), the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides."
If you get white glowing screen like the example in my troubleshooting guide, then you need to check the ribbon cable between the logic board and the LCD panel's T-CON board, it can be that the fuse is blown on the T-CON board or the logic board is not sending the 5 or 12vdc to the T-CON board. You need to do visual inpsection for bad connections, caps, etc.