Question about Samsung Cell Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1 way transfer your contacts to gmail account and they will automatically sync when your configure same gmail account on tablet. this will help u in keeping your tablet and phone contacts synced
Posted on Apr 04, 2011
What is the Error Code?
Usual causes of Internet Disconnection:
1. System is Cluttered by junk files, cache files and other unnecessary files.
2. More client-applications installed that needs server connection
3. Block by your own firewall application
1. Clear History Files, Cache Files, Cookies and Junk Files. You can use CCleaner Application or Advanced SystemCare Application for Mobile to clear History Files, Cache Files, Cookies and Junk Files and even optimize your mobile performance.
2. Temporarily remove client-applications installed that needs server connection.
3. Disable your own Firewall Application temporarily
4. Refresh Network connection by Disabling and Enabling it.
5. If you are connected to a Router, restart your Router if not, reset it.
These might help you.
Posted on Jun 14, 2015
Go into settings and accounts and delete the ones that are there.
Posted on Oct 06, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2017 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Oct 09, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Core Prime G360M/DS -...
Jun 17, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Core Prime G360M/DS -...
May 18, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Core Prime G360M/DS -...
Apr 03, 2016 | Cell Phones
Mar 25, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Mar 08, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Dec 14, 2015 | Cell Phones
Nov 04, 2015 | Net10 Samsung Galaxy CORE Prime 4G with...
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!