Question about Samsung Cell Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
What is the Error Code?
Usual causes of Internet Disconnection:
1. System is Cluttered by junk files, cache files and other unnecessary files.
2. More client-applications installed that needs server connection
3. Block by your own firewall application
1. Clear History Files, Cache Files, Cookies and Junk Files. You can use CCleaner Application or Advanced SystemCare Application for Mobile to clear History Files, Cache Files, Cookies and Junk Files and even optimize your mobile performance.
2. Temporarily remove client-applications installed that needs server connection.
3. Disable your own Firewall Application temporarily
4. Refresh Network connection by Disabling and Enabling it.
5. If you are connected to a Router, restart your Router if not, reset it.
These might help you.
Posted on Jun 14, 2015
Go into settings and accounts and delete the ones that are there.
Posted on Oct 06, 2015
Posted on Oct 21, 2015
What networks it can use when unlocked depends on how the phone was built. There is CDMA and GSM. Go to your carrier store, or the carrier you would like to use, and they can help you figure it out from here.
Posted on Nov 02, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2017 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Oct 09, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Core Prime G360M/DS -...
Jun 17, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Core Prime G360M/DS -...
Apr 03, 2016 | Cell Phones
Mar 25, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Mar 08, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Feb 03, 2016 | Cell Phones
Dec 14, 2015 | Cell Phones
Nov 04, 2015 | Net10 Samsung Galaxy CORE Prime 4G with...
Jun 21, 2018 | Samsung Cell Phones
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!