Question about COMPACT Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
The site below has the instruction manual for the JiMS- 120
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
SOURCE: setting clock
Setting the clock:
1. Press the set button 3 times until all of hte digits for the main clock are flashing.
2. Press the Skip Forward and Back button for the hour and the Volume Up and down for the minutes.
3. Press Set button once to confirm and exit the setting menul.
Call 866-387-2027 for manual
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2014 | Sony Docking Station
Jan 28, 2014 | Acoustic Research TABLETOP HD RADIO WITH...
Nov 24, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 26, 2012 | Panasonic SCHC57 SC-HC57 SC HC57 Compact...
Feb 23, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 24, 2010 | Acoustic Research TABLETOP HD RADIO WITH...
Feb 08, 2010 | Audiovox JENSEN JIMS-190-BK UNIVERSAL...
Feb 11, 2009 | Samsung 1200W 5.1-Ch. XM-Ready Home...
Jun 30, 2008 | Harman Kardon Go + Play Portable Speaker...
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: