Question about Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my safe mode are not opened
i got a trick to bypass ur safe security code.
1) When u r asked for code/password, there is a blank space for four digits. ONly 4 digits can be type there.
2) HOld menu button ( above the directional keys/arrow keys k upar wala button ) for 3-4 seconds.
3) if u press more than 3-4 sec., u hv failed the trick so hold button for only required time.
4) So after u hold menu button for 3-4 seconds, type 000000 (six zeros). (U can type six digits at that time.)
5) Now u hv bypass the security code.
Kindly send me feedback and rate my solution
Be sure to post a clarification request for ur problem after it is solved.
Posted on May 10, 2008
SOURCE: plz plzzz sir mera n73
the user code can be only reset to 12345 by a software technician or service centre..... but if you want to format your device without entering security code....you can do it in a very easy way
press * + # + 3 + Call Key + Call End Key and Power
remember you need to press all the keys at the same time and kept it pressed till the time your device has completed started....
This will surely reset your device
Don't forget to vote for me
Posted on Jun 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 29, 2012 | Cell Phones
Jan 22, 2012 | Nokia Lands Phones
Aug 14, 2011 | Nokia 7210
Apr 13, 2011 | Nokia 2690 Cell Phone
Feb 13, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
Jul 14, 2010 | LG KP500 Cookie black on T-Mobile U-Fix...
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!