Question about Lands Phones
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To change the names on the NEC Dterm 80.
Feature, Conf, #, 0, *, 8974, LINE 4, 18.
Select Conf to go to the name you want to change.
Select Hold to erase the characters.
Select Transfer to save it.
Once you save, make sure you go back to "18".
Posted on Apr 22, 2008
Have your system admin movethe extensions ports. You have a definity or S87xx series.....that is the only way.
Posted on Jun 14, 2008
1. Press FEATURE * * 2 6 6 3 4 4
2. Enter Password: 2 6 6 3 4 4
3.Press the top grey button (the set on the lower right hand side with the grey buttons closest together)
4. press the button under the one you just pushed until you get the desired name/ or the one with no name
5.press the same button as in number 3 (once only)
6.press the same button as in number 4 (2 times) you should get the name and a soft key button for change
7.type the name like a text message
8. once you filled it in hit the same button as in number 4.
9. hit release
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
SOURCE: Station (extension) names
From extension 10 or 11
enter the extension you want to modify
press the left intercom
Enter the name.
When finished, press feature 00 to exit programming.
Posted on Nov 20, 2008
This has PDF file that will give instructions.
Also this link has more instructions:
To Change the Name on a Mailbox:
1. Log into system administration
2. Select the softkey under "MBOX"
3. Select the softkey under "Chng"
4. Enter the mailbox number (extension. you want to change the name on
5. The display shows "Reset Password"
6. Select the softkey under "Next", keep hitting "Next" until the display shows the name
7. Select the softkey under "Chng" to enter a new name
8. Enter the name using the dial pad. Enter last name first, press "# #" to enter a comma and then enter the first name. When spelling the name, press "#" to move to the next character
9. Select the softkey under "Next" to save the change
10. Hit the release button
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2014 | NorStar T7208 Corded Phone
Jan 14, 2014 | Nortel T7316E 2-Line Corded Phone
Apr 12, 2013 | Panasonic KX-T7453 Corded Phone
Dec 19, 2009 | AT&T Partner 18 Phone (315805B)
Sep 28, 2009 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Jul 02, 2009 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Jun 16, 2009 | Panasonic Lands Phones
May 04, 2009 | Avaya Lucent Partner 616 Phone
Apr 28, 2017 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Oct 22, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Mar 19, 2018 | Panasonic Lands Phones
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!