Question about RCA Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Using remote control
212225 (you won't see anything!)
should now show region code box
Setup to save
Posted on Apr 09, 2009
Any universal remote will work. Just look on the back of it to make sure it supports your brand. That's the key. Just follow the directions for manual input. It will work something like this.
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
It's not possible to unlock this product. Nowadays DVD chip manufacturers burn the region coding into the chip at the factory, and it cannot be changed.
Posted on Mar 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2011 | RCA DRC6318E Player
Aug 08, 2011 | RCA DRC6318E Player
Jan 09, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 28, 2009 | RCA DRC6327E Player
Jul 11, 2009 | RCA DRC6318E Player
Jul 07, 2008 | Philips PET710 Portable DVD Player
Mar 16, 2008 | Philips PET702 Portable DVD Player
Jun 14, 2018 | RCA Televison & Video
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: