Question about Refrigerators
1. DIRTY CONDENSER - CLEAN THE CONDENSER COILS AND FAN
2. TEMPERATURE SETTING TURNED TO LOW - TURN TEMPERATURE SETTING TO COLDER
3. CIRCUIT BREAKER TRIPPED - POWER SPIKE - RESET CIRCUIT BREAKER
4. COMPRESSOR WON'T START - FAILED CAPACITOR - REPLACE CAPACITOR
5. COMPRESSOR NOT STARTING - BAD RELAY - REPLACE RELAY
6. DEFROST TIMER MALFUNCTION - REPLACE DEFROST TIMER OR COMPUTER CONTROL BOARD
7. FAILED DOOR SEAL - REPLACE WORN OUT DOOR SEAL
8. FAILED COMPRESSOR - REPLACE COMPRESSOR
Posted on Apr 17, 2017
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2016 | Stainless Refrigerators
Oct 04, 2016 | Refrigerators
Feb 26, 2015 | Refrigerators
Nov 10, 2014 | Refrigerators
Oct 24, 2013 | Red Defy Helmet Youth 2012
Dec 22, 2012 | Refrigerators
Dec 23, 2009 | Refrigerators
Sep 11, 2009 | Freezers
Aug 04, 2009 | Amana ARB9059CS Bottom Freezer...
Aug 16, 2017 | Refrigerators
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!