Question about Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Brother DCVP-J125 manual reset
1.plug the power cord while holding the menu with in 16 seconnds to make the machine enter the maintenance mode.
2. Enter 8 & 0 by using the up arrow key & SET keys.
3. press the mono start key several times untill the purge count appears on the LCD.
4. enter 2 7 8 & 3 by using the up arrow key & set keys to reset the purge count to zero
5. press the stop/exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintanance mode.
6. enter 9 twice by using the up arrow & set key's to exit from maintenance mode
just follow the steps and hope you can do it......
I try it to my self before i post it and shared to others....thnx and GOD BLESS by Harry Technician.
Posted on Sep 30, 2011
Try this site: http://www.refreshcartridges.co.uk/igloo/how-to-reset-purge-counter-on-a-brother-printer/
let me know if the problem has been solve.
Posted on Feb 19, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2014 | Brother Dcp-j125 Inkjet Multifunction...
Feb 28, 2014 | Brother DCP-585cw All-in-One Wireless...
Nov 04, 2012 | Brother Dcp-J125 Compact A4 Colour Inkjet...
Sep 08, 2012 | Brother DCP-J125 Inkjet Multifunction...
Jul 09, 2012 | Brother DCP-J125 All-in-One Inkjet Printer...
Sep 13, 2011 | Brother DCPJ125 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!