Question about LG Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You can download it from this link http://www.in.lge.com/Product/Manual/KE970_India_1%5B1%5D.0_0430.pdf
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
on Jun 02, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jul 26, 2014 | LG E960 Nexus 4 Black 16 GB Smartphone -...
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive
1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Jan 20, 2014 | LG Nexus 4
Jan 13, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 24, 2012 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Aug 13, 2010 | Google nexus one
Sep 18, 2017 | LG Cell Phones
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!