Question about HIS Computers & Internet

Open Question

My A.O.S sponsor is my son in law he has left his wife and children's and is now in a new relationship how can my wife and I change our sponsor

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My son's ashes he had no will & his dau refuses to give ashes to mother for burial

Sometimes it takes a little time. Once someone passes, the only thing you have left is the ashes. I still have my late wife's ashes in a custom made inlaid box on the bedroom cabinet. My sister in law and I have no wish to get rid of the ashes at the moment and she died in February 2014.

The other thing you could do is ask for half of the ashes and bury those.

Your ex-husband and you have equal rights to your son's remains, but you could petition the court if you need probate.

Looking at the word 'dau', I wonder if you meant 'daughter'? In that case she is next of kin if you are divorced. If you are married and just separated, you have the rights I think.

Apr 01, 2018 | HIS Computers & Internet

2 Answers

I told my son I would help him out in paying off his fines what do I ave to do

take the fines to the issuing department and make a payment
if you give the money to your son, the fines may not get paid

Jan 10, 2017 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I'm leaning towards keeping the baby, but my ex is pressurising me into having an abortion. He's almost forcing me. What's the right choice?

Only you can make that choice, please do not let your ex force you to make any decision. There are other options like adoption if you do not wish to keep the baby.

Jan 04, 2017 | Pregnancy

1 Answer

If a partner in a de facto relationship claims her share since she has been in relationship for more than three years either in rental income or sale of property what chances does she have

From results in Australian law she (or he) has excellent rights to get fair share of the property ,income ,superannuation and any other finances that were the property of the partner before the relationship began. Only here it is not three years but 6 months

Aug 08, 2013 | Power Privilege and Law : A Civil Rights...

1 Answer

Who was first wife of Joseph Walter Caswell born UK 1850

I'm not sure if this is the same Joseph Walter CASWELL - but I have a relative of the same name who was born in the UK in 1851. His first marriage was to a lady by the name of Amelia Elizabeth Forsdike in 1879. Amelia was born in 1861 & she & Joseph had 4 sons - Sydney, Christopher, Bruce, & Albert (born 1886). Amelia died in 1887 & shortly thereafter, Joseph & his 4 sons emigrated to Australia. In 1892 Joseph re-married in Australia. His 2nd wife's name was Annie Mann & Joseph & Annie had a further 9 children in Australia.

May 18, 2013 | Exercise & Fitness

2 Answers

Son-in-law is unable to download a program into PC that we gave

try run windows in sefemode u can log in as administrator there and change under control panel, users the user password

Dec 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet

5 Answers

Children and Separation

strange question, but in this country possetion is 9 tenths of the law, unless you have a court order against you regarding the kids then the law expects you to come to an agreement between yourselves, so they don't have to live with her if they don't want to

hope this helps

Nov 27, 2008 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

16 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top HIS Computers & Internet Experts

Cliff itsasecret

Level 2 Expert

44 Answers


Level 3 Expert

8376 Answers


Level 2 Expert

258 Answers

Are you a HIS Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides