Question about Jabra Radio Communications
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How to pair Jabra BT620s
• At your computer Right click on the Bluetooth icon on the task bar.
• Select “Explore my Bluetooth places”.
• Click on “View devices in range” to see all available devices.
• Right click on the Jabra BT620s and select “Pair device”.
• Enter the four digit passkey: 0000 (4 zeros).
• Right click on the Jabra BT620s and select “connect”.
• The connection will be established automatically, otherwise if the Jabra BT620s is ringing,
press the answer/end button to confirm the connection.
Posted on Aug 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2016 | Jabra BT500 Wireless Headset
Jul 16, 2011 | Jabra BT2080 Bluetooth Headset
Mar 11, 2009 | Jabra BT3030 Wireless Headset
Jan 18, 2009 | Jabra BT620s Consumer Headphones
Aug 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
Oct 25, 2007 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!