Question about Jabra Radio Communications
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: How to pair Jabra BT620s
• At your computer Right click on the Bluetooth icon on the task bar.
• Select “Explore my Bluetooth places”.
• Click on “View devices in range” to see all available devices.
• Right click on the Jabra BT620s and select “Pair device”.
• Enter the four digit passkey: 0000 (4 zeros).
• Right click on the Jabra BT620s and select “connect”.
• The connection will be established automatically, otherwise if the Jabra BT620s is ringing,
press the answer/end button to confirm the connection.
Posted on Aug 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 26, 2016 | Jabra BT500 Wireless Headset
Jul 16, 2011 | Jabra BT2080 Bluetooth Headset
Mar 11, 2009 | Jabra BT3030 Wireless Headset
Jan 18, 2009 | Jabra BT620s Consumer Headphones
Aug 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 28, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
Oct 25, 2007 | Jabra BT350 Bluetooth Headset Headset
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!