Question about The Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have a DATEXX DRC-605
Please follow these steps:
* Press and hold MODE button for 3 seconds: the year digit will flash.
* Press UP ( + ) or DOWN ( - ) to change flashing digits.
* After the first value is set, press MODE button again to confirm and move to the next parameter.
* Continue setting month, date, hour, minutes and temperature display format.
* Press MODE button for the last time to return to the time of day with seconds, after the last parameter is set.
I hope I could help.
Posted on Aug 22, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2011 | DateXX DRC-608 Clock Radio
Aug 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2011 | Howard Miller Techtime II 625236 Clock...
Jan 31, 2010 | SkyScan Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 23, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
Apr 18, 2009 | Bose Wave Radio
Sep 02, 2008 | Dell E152FP 15" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Jan 20, 2008 | Onkyo TX-SR605 Receiver
Dec 05, 2007 | Onkyo TX-NR801 Receiver
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: