- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi I have a hyandi i 10 2013 I am trying to fit a remote central locking . But I am having trouble with what wires to connect to where.the remote wires are black pink white green,yellow and purple. and on the switch there is only orange,black,green and brown. I would be greatful if you could help. Thanks Graham
on the motor should be a diagram detailing the wires. brown white goes to either side of the capacitor and brown wire to other side of capacitor. hi speed goes to normally open contact on the indoor fan relay and the wire designated common on the motor goes to the other side of power from the relay contacts.
Car Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Red/White Car Radio Switched 12V+ Wire: Purple/White Car Radio Ground Wire: Brown Car Radio Antenna Trigger: White Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Yellow/Red Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Brown/Orange Right Front Speaker Wire (+): Black/Red Right Front Speaker Wire (-): Brown/Orange Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Yellow/Black Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Black/Orange Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Blue/Black Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): Brown/Orange
1) ECM Fan Clutch
1) K160 18BR/OR Park Lockout Solenoid Control Green 1) BR / OR = Brown/Orange unit with Green
2) K900 18DB/DG Sensor Ground 2) Black 2) DB / DG = Dark Blue/Grak Green unit with Black
3) K161 18BR/LB Fan Speed Sensor White 3) BR / LB = Brown/Light Blue unit with White
4) Not Used 4) Not Used
5) F856 18YL/PK 5 Volt Supply Orange 5) YL/PK = Yellow/Pink unit with Orange
6) F504 20GY/PK Fused Ig. Sw. Output Red 6) GY/PK = Gray/Pink unit with Red
With this, you have 5 due color cables unit to the 5 full color cables. Run.
What color wire is connected to the "Y" terminal on the thermostat. If the unit you are connecting is a heat pump A/C unit the orange wire is for the heating mode. Normally the "Y" terminal on the thermostat. "R" terminal on the thermostat is the power to the thermostat, "W" terminal is for heating, "Y" is for cooling, and "G" terminal is for fan operation. At the condensing unit for cooling the brown and yellow wires would normally be for the cooling.