Question about GPX Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It may not be able to run the GPX dvd player as GPX is not a mainstream brand, if you have the original GPX remote, you might purchase a learning remote that can copy remote codes from the original, I have seen these Learning Remotes from around $20 by Phillips Magnavox if I remember correctly.
Posted on Jul 08, 2007
Here is a link for your manual
Here is a list of codes. I dont see the GPX listed so try the code search function.Its on the manual.
Posted on Dec 16, 2007
SOURCE: durabrand dvd player code
Here is the code for the dvd player
0449, 0405, 0446
code for the tv/dvd combo
0189, 0135, 0157, 0153, 0254, 0458, 0217.
website to find the other codes if you need.
have a good day walmart shoppers.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
SOURCE: I need RCR3273R remote codes
I'm not sure you're going to be able to use that remote for that DVD. Philips / Magnavox remotes don't list codes for GPX equipment. I've managed to find a couple of codes that might work but no guarantees here:
0699 or 0769
Your best hope is to use the auto search function on the remote control. If that doesn't work, then it's unlikely the remote will work for you. Do you still have the instructions for programming the remote?
Please don't give me a low rating if these codes don't work. This is a difficult request and I've searched as many sources as I can find. Thanks.
Posted on Oct 16, 2010
SOURCE: I have an auvio 15-304
i have an Auvio 15-305, so this might help. Manual Code Search.
1) Power on the device that you want to control. For VCR and DVD players, you must insert a tape or disc first.
2) Press and hold SET, then press (TV, VCR/DVD, AUD, DVR,SAT/CBL, AUX) at the same time on the remote. The LED will stay lit indicating it is on setup mode. NOTE: DO NOT HOLD DOWN THE KEYS MORE THAN 3 SECONDS OR THE REMOTE ENTERS AUTO SEARCH MODE.
3) Press POWER on the remote. The remote enters a manual code search mode, the LED will start flashing.
4) Press POWER on the remote continuously until the device turns off.
5) When it turns off, turn on the device manually. then try pressing the other buttons on the remote except for the POWER, SET, and DEVICE keys.
If most of the buttons work then press the selected DEVICE key that you selected in Step 2.
i hope this helps.
Posted on Dec 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2016 | GPX Televison & Video
Oct 02, 2015 | GPX Televison & Video
Aug 16, 2014 | Comcast Custom DVR 3 Device Universal...
Feb 23, 2014 | GPX D1816 DVD Player
Apr 23, 2012 | GPX TV6000 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Dec 30, 2010 | GPX DH109B DVD Player
Jan 03, 2008 | GPX D1816 DVD Player
Sep 19, 2007 | Televison & Video
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: