Question about Samsung Video Game Consoles & Games
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: tv lock because of parental code
You will need an original remote control, which you can order online. With the original remote, turn the TV on, point the remote at the TV and press the "QV" (quick view) and the "9" buttons at the same time.
Posted on Sep 01, 2007
1. Turn on your Wii console and go into the Wii Options Menu
2. Click on Wii Settings and click the right arrow until you see “Parental Controls”
3. Say “Yes” to “Change Parental Controls?”
4. Click on “I forgot” when it asks you to enter your pin
5. It will ask you for your secret question, click on “I forgot” again
6. The screen will read “If you have forgotten both your PIN and secret question, call the consumer service number listed in the Wii Operations Manual and provide the confirmation number below. You will be issued a master key.”
7. Call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 and give them the confirmation code listed on the screen. They will give you a new Master key to enter on the next screen.
8. The PIN is now reset/disabled
Posted on Aug 20, 2009
Testimonial: "Excellent help and very quick. Thank you. "
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 03, 2017 | Amazon Tablets & eReaders
Jan 01, 2016 | Irulu 7" 4gb Mid Google Android 2.3...
Feb 27, 2013 | Nintendo DSi Black Console
Nov 27, 2011 | Samsung PS-50B530 50 in. HDTV-Ready Plasma...
Nov 09, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
In the System Settings Menu, go to the 3rd page, then select "PARENTAL CONTROLS."
Aug 01, 2011 | Nintendo DSi Black Console
Nov 27, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Oct 01, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: