Question about Toys
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2016 | 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
Apr 12, 2015 | 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
Sep 22, 2013 | 2004 Toyota Tacoma
Apr 02, 2013 | DKNY NY5045 Watch for Men
Sep 28, 2012 | 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara 4WD
Apr 01, 2012 | 1997 Volkswagen Jetta
Aug 24, 2010 | Nissan Armada Cars & Trucks
Apr 18, 2010 | 2000 Ford Expedition
1. Start the engine when the engine coolant
temperature gauge needle points to C. Allow
the engine to idle until the gauge needle
points between the C and H (normal operating
2. Accelerate the vehicle to 55 MPH (88
km/h), then quickly release the accelerator
pedal completely and keep it released for at
least 6 seconds.
3. Quickly depress the accelerator pedal for a
moment, then drive the vehicle at a speed
of 53 to 60 MPH (86 to 96 km/h) for at least
4. Stop the vehicle.
5. Accelerate the vehicle to 35 MPH (55 km/h)
and maintain the speed for 20 seconds.
6. Repeat steps 4 through 5 at least 3 times.
7. Accelerate the vehicle to 55 MPH (88 km/h)
and maintain the speed for at least 3 minutes.
8. Stop the vehicle and turn the engine off.
9. Repeat steps 1 through 8 at least one more
If step 1 through 7 is interrupted, repeat the
preceding step. Any safe driving mode is acceptable
between steps. Do not stop the engine
until step 7 is completed. If you cannot or
do not want to perform the driving pattern, a
NISSAN dealer can conduct it for you.
Nov 15, 2009 | 2001 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: