Question about Kubota Garden
Replacing the drive belt on lawn mower, can't get the old one off. Can anyone help?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Wait until the mower cools off
1. Remove the drive belt cover from the top of the mower
2. Tip the mower up, being careful to not go too far or the oil and fuels may spill out
3. Remove the mower blade - as I recall the bolt is 5/8" (could be 9/16") You will have to hold the blade from turning (if you have impact tools, this will be much easier)
4. Remove the blade
5. Pull the pulley out or off and remove the belt - be careful to not lose the crankshaft "woodruff" key - it's the little piece of half/moon shaped metal that keeps the pulley from spinning on the crankshaft.
6. Reverse the steps to reinstall
You MUST make sure the blade is tight when you reinstall it. Also, the blade usually fits over a couple of pins - make sure they are lined up properly and the blade is installed right-side up.
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
Either the belt routing is incorrect or there is a tensioner which needs adjusting. Recheck your belt installation. Oh, it could be the wrong belt, too.
Posted on May 01, 2009
SOURCE: Want to get a manuel
There you go you better be quick though it closes in a couple of hours.
I can only find pay for ones, in any case so this maybe your best bet.
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
Good luck. It looks like the diagrams are all locked down by Kubota.
I might recommend looking throught the listings of "kubota empart" empart is the parts lookup system used by dealers and there are sites out there that may have kubota listed.
Posted on Apr 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2016 | Kubota Garden
May 17, 2016 | Kubota Garden
Dec 14, 2015 | Kubota Garden
Jul 16, 2014 | Kubota Garden
Sep 10, 2013 | Poulan Pro Lawn Tractor 2006 and Newer...
Sep 23, 2012 | Garden
Apr 20, 2012 | Garden
Jun 23, 2009 | Garden
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: