Question about The Office Equipment & Supplies
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2013 | Canon PIXMA iP3600 Photo Printer
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Jul 12, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 04, 2011 | Canon i 70 InkJet Printer
Jul 06, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Jun 13, 2010 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Oct 22, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 05, 2009 | Canon i80 InkJet Printer
Dec 07, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
May 15, 2008 | Mitsubishi WS-55909 55" Rear Projection...
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: