Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my bill is way over
I think you should talk to their administrators or someone who can do major changes to the doctrin of the services you use, that's psichology, not technology :))
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
air conditioners are type for the isolation of the house, clime, and size of the space u need
to heat or cool that mean if the air condition not match to the space its
will on most of the time .
any way to your problem /
1 TR = 120000BTU= 3400W
1.5 TR =18000BTU=5400W
SUM= kw*hour*price of 1kw/h
depend if u chose the cop of the air condition cop >=3
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
The number given on the Netflix home page is 1-866-579-7172
Posted on Dec 19, 2014
Sorry, you are asking a car and truck repair forum, can't help with your phone bill.
Posted on Jan 16, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
on Mar 22, 2017 | Netflix
Aug 20, 2015 | Apple Genuine Original 100&xFF05;Iphone6...
Dec 19, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Apr 11, 2017 | Plumbing
Aug 28, 2013 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Need to block a specific phone number from calling or texting your iPhone? It could be telemarketers, spam text messages, or that crank that won't stop calling and messaging. Apple's iOS does not have a built-in feature to block a phone number, but there are other solutions.
1. Your carrier might be able to block individual numbers. AT&T has an optional feature called Smart Limits for Wireless that runs $4.99 per month. One of the many functions is the capability to block up to 30 numbers from calling or texting your iPhone.
Verizon Wireless offers Spam Control for no additional charge. This feature can be found under My Services when logged into your account, and blocks up to 5 numbers from calling or texting.
2. Owners of jailbroken iPhones can install apps from the Cydia Store that will block phone numbers.iBlacklist is fully compatible with all iOS devices, iOS 5 and older firmware. For a one-time cost of $12, iBlacklist adds a plethora of useful features to your iPhone including the ability to block calls and texts from individual numbers.
MobileLog is currently in development and will be offered for sale to jailbroken iPhone owners soon. The app will also provide many enhancements to the stock calling app as well as number blocking.
3. Make sure you've registered your iPhone number with the National Do Not Call Registry. This will not stop texts, but it will require most telemarketers to stop calling your line within 31 days. Complaints can also be filed using the same website, and phone number registrations with the service never expire.
4. Assign a silent ringtone to the numbers you don't want to answer. This stops calls from bothering you, but texts will still sound an alert.
5. Another calling only solution are services such as TrapCall, which has plans starting at $4.95 per month. No iPhone app installation is required, and once you're signed up TrapCall will unmask blocked caller IDs and blacklist unwanted callers. More expensive plans can be purchased that offer more in-depth functions.
Jan 31, 2013 | Cell Phones
The Apple iPad 2 with Wi-Fi and 3G allows you to browse the Internet using a Wi-Fi connection or a cellular connection.
You can purchase an iPad with an internal Verizon 3G network card.
Verizon has several pay-as-you-go plans to choose from in order to activate their service. Verizon has 1 GB, 3 GB, 5GB and 10GB data plans with no contracts that can be activated within the iPad 2 device.
Power on your iPad.
Slide your finger across the iPad to unlock the device. Enter your passcode if applicable.
Tap "Settings," "Cellular Data," "View Account."
Enter your "First Name," "Last Name" and "Telephone Number."
Enter your email address and password. This creates an account on the Verizon network where you can view your data usage and make changes if applicable.
Tap one of the following plans: "1 GB data per month for $20," "3 GB data per month for $35," "5 GB data per month for $50" and "10 GB data per Month for $80."
Tap the applicable credit card for payment and billing. Credit cards available are the following: "Visa," "MasterCard," "Discover" and "Amex."
Enter your "Credit Card," "Name," "Expiration Date," "Security Code" and "Billing Address." Tap "Next" to continue.
Review the Terms of Service and tap "Agree."
Review Billing and credit card information and tap "Submit." Activation happens immediately and you can begin using your iPad via a cellular connection.
Hope this helps
Oct 29, 2012 | Apple I-Pad 2 Leather Case with Wireless...
Dec 27, 2010 | Garden
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!