Question about GE Televison & Video
Back - light problem. Check and replace damaged component/s at its back-light inverter board, or replace this board as card basis. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Surf the site with patience. Pull up older posts. It will be best to replace the inverter board as card basis.
To some model sets; especially LED back-lighted types; the back-light inverter circuit will be part of the main power supply board [SMPS]. In such cases, the power supply board might need replacement. To some models sets, the back-light inverter and SMPS section circuit will be integrated at its main board itself. If so; the main board should be replaced. To some models of sets, all these section circuit will be integrated at its main board. If this is the case, you have to replace the main board.
Posted on Apr 15, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2011 | Mitsubishi VS-50800 50" Rear Projection...
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Oct 14, 2009 | Sanyo DS25390 TV
Jun 11, 2009 | GE 27GT271 TV
Feb 10, 2009 | GE 31GT660 TV
Oct 21, 2007 | GE 35GT740 35" TV
Jan 18, 2007 | Hitachi 43FDX01B TV
Nov 06, 2006 | GE 25GT516 TV
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!