Question about Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
If this does not work for your model revert back to me along with your model number
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Jan 14, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX700 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 08, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX700 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 23, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
124 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!