a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Changing the Screen Brightness
1. Press the Home Key > Menu Key > System
settings > Display > Brightness.
2. Check the Automatic brightness box to make the
phone adjust the screen brightness automatically
or clear the check box to adjust the brightness
3. Tap OK
1. Remove the Compact Flash Cover .
2. Press the Warm Restart switch .
3. When "." appears at the center on the left-hand side of the screen, enter "3" from the
4. Enter the 8-digit service code and touch [END]. (Default value: 00000000)
Initial Mode: Total Clear
Touch Panel Adjustment
Image Data Clear
Clear FAX Setting
• To adjust the position of the Touch Panel display
• Make this adjustment if the Touch Panel is slow to respond to a pressing action.
• When the control panel is replaced.
1. Touch [Touch Panel Adjustment] from the Initial mode screen.
2. Following the arrow mark, touch the four points (+) sequentially on the screen using a
• Be sure to touch the very center of each point.
• Use care not to damage the screen surface with the tip of the pen.
You can try to adjust the touch screen > press the yellow clear button then 1993 & press the stop button three times & follow the display screen. Odds are you are going to have to replace the touch screen, the adjustment will not last long....Good Luck
i also have this tv. i removed backcleaned mirrior, back of screen and lenses VERY GOOD. Then turned on tv go to convergence, sepaerate cross hairs then adjust focus on lenses. Then lenses rotate maybe about a 1/3 turn total by hand. Grab ring that houses lenses and turn until cross hairs are as clear as possible. This can be done with out help by watching inside of screen. red and green are adjustable, the blue is adjustablealso but i couldnt find blue cross hairs, maybe by covering red and green lenses the blue will show on screen. anyway when done and cross hairs are clear,lenses, mirror and screen are clean, you can adjust covergence and get a very clear screencleaning will also brighten pic. Pete