Question about Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There is a lil bit of tweak that you will have to do.
goto messaging and then goto settings here select the message memory to be saved in memory card.
Once you have some data transfered thru bluetooth, it will go to memory card.
Rate it, if it helps.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
thats not a big problem just get ur mobile scanned along with ur memory card and if the problem presist then get ur mobile software re installed from nokia service center they will first format the phone and then they will re install it .it might be possible that ur mem card is corrupted so get that checked .but generally it happens because og virus
Posted on Sep 07, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2014 | Cell Phones
Sep 24, 2011 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Sep 17, 2011 | Nokia 6303 Cell Phone
Dec 31, 2010 | Datel Max Memory 32MB Memory Card
Jul 29, 2010 | SanDisk 1GB Memory Stick M2 Memory Card
Nov 23, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 26, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Aug 09, 2015 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2014 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!