Question about Mercury KVM400M-U Motherboard
Hi, in this case that your computer don't have any display and beeping sounds you can try the following steps to repair it.
1. Turn off your PC, then open the side panel of your PC case
2. Look for the memory RAM, maybe DDR/DDR2 then remove it.
3 Clean the DIMM socket and your memory card then plug it in
4. Now that you plug it in, turn on you PC, if it doesn't solve the problem try this next step.
5. Leave the memory on the DIMM socket and look for the Video card, unscrew and then clean the video card as well as the AGP/PCI-E port (sometimes it's just the dust that causing it) then plug it in again, then turn on your PC
6. If the step still doesn't solve the problem, then you have to replace your RAM or your Video Card (borrow to your friend RAM/VGA for testing which one causing the problem) either of the two is causing the problem.
7. Be sure also to check if there is power in your PC
8. Check for the PSU fan if running.
Hope I help you with your problem, good luck
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2012 | Siemens Gigaset A495 Cordless Phone
Jun 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 14, 2010 | i-mate JASJAR Cellular Phone
Mar 17, 2010 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Sep 20, 2009 | Intel 845GE Motherboard
Jul 23, 2009 | HP Compaq ProLiant ML370 G3 Server
May 08, 2009 | Canon NP 6545 Copier
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: