Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Starts fine and then it wont agitate then just stops and light flashes F 25
If you remove three screws along the bottom front the bottom panel comes off.
On the inside, on the right wall, is a plastic bag with a paper labeled "FOR SERVICE TECHNICIAN ONLY".
This has a section titled "FAILURE/ERROR DISPLAY CODES" with all the error codes along with an explanation and recommended procedure. For F25, this is:
DRIVE MOTOR TACHOMETER ERROR
If the control is unable to properly detect motor speed, the machine shuts down.
If a failure occurs during high-speed spin, the door unlocks after 3 Minutes.
1. Verify the shipping system including shipping bolts, spacers and the power cord are removed.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check drive motor tachometer resistance. It should be approx. 115 ohms.
4. Check wire harness connections between the drive motor and the Motor Control Unit (MCU), and between the MCU and the Central Control Unit (CCU).
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
I got this working for many on this site :)
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 16, 2014 | Samsung 3.5 cu. ft. High Efficiency VRT...
May 21, 2012 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Apr 19, 2017 | Fisher and Paykel Fisher & Paykel Washer
May 18, 2011 | Washing Machines
Feb 23, 2011 | Maytag HAV3460AWW Top Load Washer
Nov 18, 2009 | Kenmore 24712 Top Load Washer
Oct 18, 2008 | GE WBSR3140D Top Load Washer
Dec 08, 2007 | Hotpoint VVSR1070D Top Load Washer
252 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: