Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Disconnect the Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from the back of the product, but leave the product turned on.
2. Open the cover of the product and remove the print cartridges.
3. Close the cover and wait for the Insert Ink Cartridges message to display.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product and wait for one minute.
5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
6. Open the cover and reinsert the print cartridges.
7. Close the cover. If prompted, print a calibration page.
8. Reconnect the USB cable, and try to print a print job from the computer.
If that doesn't work, uninstall and then reinstall the printer driver.
If both options haven't worked, your problem is most likely a hardware issue. The printer will have to be sent back to Hewlett Packard for servicing.
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2010 | HP PSC 2210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 08, 2009 | HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer
Jun 13, 2008 | HP 4570C Flatbed Scanner
Apr 21, 2008 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 16, 2008 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 23, 2008 | Dell PowerEdge 1800 Server
Dec 20, 2007 | HP PSC 1610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!