Question about RCA Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2014 | Linksys E2000UK) Wireless Router
Mar 14, 2012 | Belkin F5D8236-4 Router
Jan 02, 2012 | Linksys Computers & Internet
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot your pc.
5. When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Oct 21, 2011 | Lexmark All-in-One Printer with PictBridge
Mar 18, 2011 | 2wire Wireless-G 802.11g ADSL Gateway
Feb 13, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Aug 11, 2009 | HP Jetdirect 170x Print Server
Aug 11, 2009 | HP Business InkJet 2800 Printer
Aug 11, 2009 | HP J3680 Officejet All In One Printer
Jun 26, 2009 | NetGear MR314 802.11b
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: