Question about Higher Education (University)

2 Answers

I need to know if I still had a chance to finish my certificate on public relations. I am left with one module to complete it

Posted by on


2 Answers

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    Visited the website for 10 consecutive days.


    Visited the website for 3 consecutive days.

  • Expert
  • 30 Answers

I see some of the users gave you some useful tips. Have you already got the answer? I guess the overall result depends on how the last module will go. Do you have a writing assignment for it? I know where you can go to get the help with it. The most important it will be from the professionals. Go to my favourite writing site PrimeWritings. Good luck with your module!

Posted on Dec 06, 2017

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.

    Welcome Back:

    Visited the website for 2 consecutive days.

  • Contributor
  • 2 Answers

I would recommend you to get in touch with your teacher and ask him this question because we don`t know your situation with PR =) If you still struggling and need some help with your module, you can ask to help you with it. I personally know a couple of students who found this services really helpful in their student life)) I wish you good luck with your PR module, and I hope you got A grade ;)

Posted on Dec 05, 2017


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Good day i lost my matric certificate where can i get a copy ?

Hello, Veronica -

I am going to guess that you reside in South Africa. If you reside elsewhere, please choose Comment and add your country of residence there.

If you have not already done so, contact the administrative offices of your former secondary school and ask how you can obtain a replacement matriculation certificate.

Note: is a website intended for asking and answering questions on how to go about REPAIRING THINGS.

I am answering from the USA. is headquarted in California.

Best wishes.

Oct 05, 2018 | Higher Education (University)

2 Answers

I want to know if my certificate is aproved

Hello, Lawrence -, a website intended for asking and answering questions on how to go about REPAIRING THINGS, receives questions from people from all over the world. Yours is not a "repair" type question.

You have not stated where (what country) you reside and what institution issued your "certificate" and what the certificate certifies.

I suggest you seek out a teacher or administrator at your current or former school and ask him or her your questions - in person.

Best wishes.

Mar 25, 2018 | Higher Education (University)

2 Answers

When is the matrick final exam

if you have to ask here probably never for you....

Mar 15, 2018 | Higher Education (University)

1 Answer

How do I check if my certificate is ready?

Contact the institution.

We don't know which.

Feb 23, 2018 | Higher Education (University)

1 Answer

Which modules can I choose on level 1 first semester for Higher Certificate in Laws

You have entered a question at FIXYA, not a university.

If you are looking for a web link to the University of South Africa. Here is their Contact Us web page:

Jan 18, 2018 | Higher Education (University)

1 Answer

I need June 2016 question paper and its memo nsc

Hello, Ntsundeni -

I am guessing you reside in South Africa and are asking about the National Senior Certificate, the high school / secondary school matriculation certificate for South Africa.

You will need to contact the South African Department of Basic Education to try to find the right information. You can find a main telephone number for the government agency here:

Note: is a website for questions and answers on repairing _things_. I only answered your question because I am a librarian by profession (in the USA) and I have seen far too many questions from students in South Africa on the Fixya questions web pages.

Jan 13, 2018 | Higher Education (University)

1 Answer

Can I include a research publication on my graduate school application if my name was not included in the publication?

Site your work exactly as you did it. Do not site the publication, but you can tell them it was published and give them the name of the publication

Jan 04, 2017 | Higher Education (University)

Not finding what you are looking for?
Higher Education (University) Logo

Related Topics:

113 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Higher Education (University) Experts

EE Eddie

Level 2 Expert

160 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

19052 Answers

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Level 3 Expert

23391 Answers

Are you a Higher Education (University) Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides