Question about Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser Printer
1. Press the Warm Restart switch, and “●” appears at the center on the left end of the screen.
2. Enter “3” from the 10-Key Pad.
3. Type the 8-digit service code and touch [Enter]. (Default value: 00000000)
• When [END] is touched after a wrong service code has been entered, the Basic screen reappears.
• At the fourth access after entries of three wrong access codes, [END] is not available on the screen. It is therefore necessary to turn OFF and ON the Main Power Switch.
• If you forget the service code, it becomes necessary to replace the RAMS Board with a new one. Take necessary steps not to forget the service code.
• The RAMS Board is not available as a replacement part. If it requires replacement, contact Office Printing Support Division by way of CSES.
Reset your Toners and Imaging units for Minolta Bizhub and CF series.
Posted on Sep 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2015 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Jul 31, 2012 | Konica Minolta Bizhub C350 Digital Copier,...
Nov 11, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Sep 30, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Apr 15, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Apr 10, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Feb 06, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
358 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 2 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: