Question about Creative Labs Inspire T3030 Computer Speakers
I have had no sound coming out of these speakers for a long time.
1) This is nothing to do with computer drivers, the speakers don't work with anything: my mp3 player the computer... nothing
2) The creative t3030 speakers system has a handheld volume remote which can control volumes and power, and it also has a headphone jack. If i plug headphones in there the system works.
3) The two satelites work fine when connected to a different system.
4) The subwoofer takes the input and sends output to the satellites so the problem could be there. The wired remote also goes to the subwoofer as well as the power cable.
5) I hear nothing, no crackling or hissing or anything.
6) The fuses have been checked
My diagnosis was that because the headphone plug works, something called the switch contact (which cuts out the speakers once headphones are plugged in) within the plug may be broken.
I do not know how to fix this.
However I could be wrong
Any help would be very useful
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the circuit board and amplifacation supply inside the sub are blow or shorted out.thus preventing any sound. the head phone jack works only because it is a bypass feature supported by the actual computer not the surround sound unit
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2010 | Creative Labs Inspire 5200 Computer...
Jun 01, 2010 | Creative Labs Inspire 6600 Computer...
Jul 23, 2009 | GE Ultrasonic 2.1 Subwoofer Computer...
Oct 12, 2008 | Logitech X-530 Computer Speakers
Jun 15, 2008 | Creative Labs FourPointSurround FPS1800...
1,150 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: