Question about Dual Electronics N99i Cellular Phone
Download Some Sample Java Games For Your Sciphone
Step-by-Step installation of Java games onto your Sciphone :
1. Download one of the zipped .jar files on to your PC.
2. Connect a USB cable to the PC
3. Under My Computer find new removable disc (most likely will be E:)
4. Double-click on the disc icon -> it should open a window.-> setup a new folder :\java
5. Directly drag-and-drop one of the unzipped .jar files, like tanke.jar in the java folder.
6. Disconnect the USB cable - turn ON Sciphone i68+ Console - in the file manager- find the java folder - open it - select the tanke.jar - click the option and choiced the setup - click ok till finish.
7. After install complete,go to the home page, click the java icon on the home page, choiced the java file that already be installed, run it.
8, enjoy the game.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
Some java apps wont run unless you go into the settings for the app itself before you click LAUNCH and select the profile for your phones wap/ gprs provider as the default
eg. open java, click the app you want to run, click NETWORK PROFILE, click PROFILE MODE and set to USER SPECIFIC, then scroll down to the sim you are using for your wap/gprs (internet), should say something like JavaSIM1 Profile, click it and scroll through the list of providers untill you find the one you are with and select it, then click OK at top right of phone screen.... this will take you back to the app menu where you can click Launch and enjoy your app.... next time just click Launch as setting will be saved for that app... will need to do it for any app that black screens and crashes cos they most likely need net access when starting up.
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 06, 2010 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Mar 14, 2010 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Jan 04, 2010 | Lands Phones
Oct 30, 2009 | Dual Cell Phones
Jul 26, 2009 | AT&T CECT Unlocked i68+ Quadband GSM FM...
Jun 25, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
May 12, 2009 | Dual Electronics CECT P168 Cellular Phone
Mar 22, 2009 | Cell Phones
495 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: