Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Dont understand how to use features
How you can upload music to your divice if you have i tunes and want them on your mp3/mp4 this device is not user friendly.
1. plug into your usb conection port
2. click on "my computer"
3. double click on "removable disk (F:). you should make a make a new folder for your music.
4. Open Itunes or what ever you use to listen to mp3's on your PC.
5. Drag song to "new folder" and any other songs you want to have
6. Drag your new folder into "Removable Disk (F:) window. which is your mp3/mp4
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2009 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Jan 30, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 29, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Jan 19, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 07, 2007 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!