I have the cable to download pics to my computer but can't find the software that came with it. Where can i get the software. Thankd
Hi! You may not necessarily need specific software to copy pictures from your phone to your PC.
- Using the USB cable, plug it into the phone and then plug the USB end into your computer.
- Your PC should run and automatically detect the phone and a pop-up window should open asking you what you would like to do with this new hardware.
- Your choices should be something like: "Open with Windows Explorer", "Open using Windows Media Player", "Take no Action", etc.
- Use the windows explorer options and your computer shoudl automatically open the folders contained in your phone.
- In one of the folders, you should find your pictures.
- To copy all of the pictures, click on one of the pictures then hold the CTRL key and press the "A" key on your keyboard (CTRL + A). All the pics should be highlighted now.
- Now using your mouse, copy the pics (right-click, choose copy)
- Navaigate back to your PC and find a folder to save your pictures, then right-click in that folder and choose PASTE.
- Your pics should now be saved on your PC.
If you do not receive a pop-up with actions listed (as mentioned above), then open up "My Computer" and look for the phone listed under the My Computer window. Double-click on it and the folders on your phone should open. Follow the steps above beginning at step 5. Thanks!
Feb 28, 2011 |
LG VX4500 Cellular Phone