Question about Kenwood Excelon DDX-7015 Car DVD Player
Here is the solution for turning off the demo mode:
Please carry out the following procedure:
1. Press (SRC) button repeatedly unit "STANDBY" is displayed
2. Press and hold (MENU) button to enter the Menu System
3. Toggle the (CONTROL) knob upwards unit "DEMO ON" is displayed
4. Press and hold the (CONTROL) knob unit "DEMO OFF" is displayed
5. Briefly press the (MENU) button to exit the Menu System.
ENJOY! RATE THIS SOLUTION
RNJ VINOD KUMAR
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2010 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Aug 12, 2009 | Panasonic NN-T888S Convection/Microwave...
Apr 26, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Jun 21, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
Apr 15, 2008 | Car Audio & Video
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: