Question about Ingenico eN-Touch 1000 Digital Pen
Wondering if there is some type of calibration that can be done. The pen writes in one spot on the screen, but the actual text shows up about a 1/2 inch below. I have searched and come up with nothing so far.
1. To calibrate the ENTouch 1000 power off the device.
2. Prior to restoring power touch the pen to the center of the screen and do not move it.
3. Power on the device. Leave pen in center of the screen and do not move it. If you move it the device will not enter calibration mode.
4. Allow device to boot. If you held the pen in place the EnTouch 1000 will enter calibration mode.
5. Follow the on screen instructions. Be very methodical and do not try to rush it...
Posted on Aug 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2014 | Wacom Cintiq 13HD 13.3" Interactive Pen...
Aug 05, 2010 | Genius G-Pen 560 (31100026100)
Nov 15, 2009 | Wacom Cintiq 21UX (CINTIQ21UXNR)
Jan 19, 2009 | Wacom Cintiq 15X Graphic Tablet
Apr 17, 2008 | Wacom Intuos2
Jan 20, 2008 | Wacom (PTZ930AC) Graphic Tablet
Oct 22, 2007 | Ingenico eN-Touch 1000 Digital Pen
Mar 17, 2009 | Ingenico eN-Touch 1000 Digital Pen
637 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: