Question about Kenmore Oasis HE 27082 Top Load Washer
The technician said that the polarity on my electrical outlet ir 180 out of phase, the white and black wires to the outlet need to be swapped.
The ETC board may need to be replaced.
F1 is the machine control call kenmore there is a dervice flash and a recall on it u can get it fixed for free
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
The communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) has failed.
- Reversed polarity or mis-wire along with open ground switch(es).
- Communication cable from CCU (MI3) to MCU is damaged.
Procedure for reversed polarity or mis-wire
1. Clear error code.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the white wire on the RFI filter to ensure correct polarity.White wire needs to be toward front of washer.
4. Check outlet for correct polarity. To check within washer for polarity at the RFI, white to cabinet ground must be 0 volts.
5. Check that the ground switches of the toe panel and rear panel are correctly closed.
If switches are good ,replace the CCU.
Oct 14, 2016 | Maytag Washing Machines
Sep 04, 2013 | Hobart Food Mixers
Apr 18, 2011 | Coleman Heating & Cooling
Apr 10, 2010 | Maytag Atlantis MDE7400AY Electric Dryer
Mar 04, 2010 | Dryers
Mar 03, 2010 | Frigidaire GLER331A Electric Dryer
Nov 14, 2009 | General Electric Profile PP945 30 in....
Jul 07, 2009 | Welding Tools
Mar 02, 2009 | Jenn-Air JED8230 Electric Cooktop
Feb 17, 2009 | Dishwashers
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!