Question about Apple iPod nano
Only 3rd generation iPod nanos can play video, and the video must be mp4, you can use itunes to sync video to ipod nano, just follow those steps:
1. Open iTunes and click "File" to add your videos to iTunes library.
2. plug in your iPod Nano to computer, then iTunes will detect your iPod Nano as a device.
3. Select your iPod Nano device on the left panel of iTunes, click "Movies" tab, check the videos you want to sync and click "Apply"
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
First, you need to ensure ur video is in ipod-friendly format MPEG4(MP4), M4V... if not, you can use iTunes to convert them...
Next, use iTunes to sync them to ur iPod. If you wanna more convenient, you could download this iPod manager tool - Daniusoft iPod transfer :
1. Backup videos/songs from computer to iPod directly ;
2. Transfer iPod files to computer smoothly ;
3. Transfer iPod video/music to iTunes .
Posted on Oct 20, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Another way is by converting videos. You can download a converter for free off the internet. And i'm sure it will tell you how to use. good luck and start converting!
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 25, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
on Apr 15, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Feb 16, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Jan 31, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Dec 24, 2009 | Apple iPod nano 4th Generation
Feb 21, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W380i Cellular Phone
Aug 29, 2008 | Apple iPod nano
May 03, 2008 | Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
Apr 02, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
665 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: