Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
First off all make sure u installed into C:/drive(by default) where ur OS is installed,then only u can add songs.
1. If all are doen correct by u...then open iTunes & make sure ur mobile is connected to the system,the software will detect ur set and list on left side of Itunes panel.
2.In left panel of iTunes on top select MUSIQ or LIBRARY drag and drop ur favorite songs into it.
3. After all drag and drop operations done,select ur mobile from the panel.
4. Down on the screen select ur folder as i.e MUSIQ or LIBRARY,then click on add or automatically it will synchronous.
5. Don't unplug ur device untill synchronisation completely finishes...or else ur memory card will be damaged.
6. After all successful synchronisation,it will prompt that "process completed"!
7. Now Enjoy!
Hope it Helped You,If so give an "High Five!" [;)
Posted on Aug 04, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 05, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Feb 13, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Aug 13, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Jul 13, 2009 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Jul 15, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Jan 31, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!