Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Canon Pixma ip 4200
follow these steps:-
1. Turn off the printer. And disconnect the printer cable.
2. Press and hold the POWER button, turn on the printer.
3. The indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
4. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator (L.E.D.) should be orange.
5. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator (L.E.D.) should be green
6. Release both buttons
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 15, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Dec 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jul 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 15, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: