Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
ICanon Pixma ip 4200 - says the ink absorber is full - what does that mean and what do I do?
Well nothing to worry dear.
1.Firstly, it might be important to note that the waste ink absorber is a little pad that sits under the cartridge's "home" position and collects any loose ink that may be on the cartridge. This prevents smudges, so it's a good thing to have.
2.If you've done a lot of printing, the ink absorber may actually be full and you might need to have it cleaned or replaced to ensure the best printing quality
3. you haven't printed that much or you have and you just need to print something right this minute, there is a way to reset the counter and stop the error from showing up again. Until the counter reaches a certain unknown point, that is, in which case you'll have to repeat the procedure.
To overcome this follow the following steps:-
1. Turn off the printer. And disconnect the printer cable.
2. Press and hold the POWER button, turn on the printer.
3. The indicator (L.E.D.) should be green.
4. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator (L.E.D.) should be orange.
5. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator (L.E.D.) should be green
6. Release both buttons
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 15, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 22, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Dec 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Oct 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Jul 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP3300 InkJet Photo Printer
Jan 15, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!