Question about HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Can i get this fixed myself?
Here's some info and possible steps to take. This is from the HP website.
Error 388 for a HP LaserJet 3050
The local machine has originated a fax session and detected a remote fax machine but has been unable to detect any T30 frames. If the machine is in V.17 mode, it is likely the connection has been interrupted. In V.34 mode is also possible for this error to occur due to compatibility problems with certain machines and/or line conditions.
1. Reattempt the fax transmission at a different time when telephone line conditions have improved.
2. Disable V.34 on the local machine and attempt the transmission using the V.17 mode. ( See error 227 for changing to a slower speed or disabling V.34 .)
Disable V.34 on local machine V.34 is the modem protocol used by the product to send faxes. It is the worldwide standard for full-duplex modems sending and receiving data across telephone lines at 1,200 or 2,400 bps. The default setting for V.34 is ON . Follow the steps below to disable V.34 setting.
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: HP Laser Jet 3055 is
This is due to a hardware failure, the scanner assembly and the formatter board will need to be replaced.
1. Turn off the all-in-one
2. Press and hold down the * and enter buttons.
3. Continue to hold down the buttons while you turn on the all-in-one. Hold the buttons throughout the entire power-on sequence.
4. When Permanent Storage Init. appears on the control-panel display, release the buttons.
5. Allow the all-in-one to return to Ready before using it. storage init. appears, and then release the buttons.
if this does not work contact hp 1800-334-5144.
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
SOURCE: sending fax for hp all
Error could be caused by the fax machine that you are sending to.
So you can receive faxes, but can't send them. Is it just the one number that causes the error, or is it all faxes sent that cause the error?
What I like to do on fax troubleshooting calls, is to call the phone company that the site is using. Tell them that you are having fax problems, and ask them to test the line.
Posted on Jun 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 14, 2012 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 03, 2012 | 2010 Dodge Journey
Jun 12, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
May 11, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 03, 2011 | Honeywell Home Security
Jun 14, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer
Oct 17, 2008 | HP PSC 2410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 06, 2008 | HP LaserJet 3015 All-In-One Printer
1,321 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: