Question about OKI C5200n Laser Printer
I have an OKI C5200n printer and just replaced the K toner image drum. After replacing the drum it now states I need to replace the K toner cartridge despite the toner cartridge also being brand new. How is this fixed?
1) Power on printer while holding both the + & - buttons simultaneously; release when "Okiuser" is displayed.
2) Press + or - until "Engine Diag" Mode is displayed; press Enter and Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx will be displayed
3) Press and hold both Enter & On-line simultaneously until Eng Diag Level3 is displayed
4) Press + or - until Local Parameter Set is displayed; release and press Enter
5) Press + or - until it displays Factory Mode; if it displays Factory Mode Twice with an asterisk next to one then it is in Factory Mode; Press Enter, Press + or - until it displays Factory Mode & Shipping Mode on the display; then press and hold On-line & Cancel simultaneously; when it stops blinking an asterisk should be displayed next to Shipping Mode, which becomes the default mode.
6) Power printer off then on to complete the procedure.
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2011 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Jun 19, 2009 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Apr 16, 2008 | OKI C5400 Laser Printer
Mar 28, 2008 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Mar 09, 2008 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
Nov 09, 2007 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
486 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!