Question about Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
So let me see into my magic glass bowl....;-)
Can you please give some more info about the printer problem?
Its helpful to know what solutions you have already tried out (cleaning cycles? Can you power on? Did you run a test print? Do you use 2nd party cartridges etc....)
Posted on Nov 20, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2014 | Canon Imagerunner C3200 Color Copier
Jun 01, 2011 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Paper does not feed
into the machine.
• Remove any obstructions from inside the
• Paper has not been loaded correctly. Remove
paper from the tray and reload it correctly.
• There is too much paper in the tray. Remove
excess paper from the tray.
• The paper is too thick. Use only paper that
meets the specifications required by the
SELECTING PRINT MEDIA
You can print on a variety of print media, such as plain paper, envelopes,
labels, and transparencies. Always use print media that meet the guidelines
for use with your machine. Print media that does not meet the guidelines
outlined in this user's guide may cause the following problems:
• Poor print quality
• Increased paper jams
• Premature wear on the machine.
Properties, such as weight, composition, grain, and moisture content, are
important factors that affect the machine's performance and the output
quality. When you choose print materials, consider the following:
• The type, size and weight of the print media for your machine are
described later in this section.
• Desired outcome: The print media you choose should be appropriate for
• Brightness: Some print media are whiter than others and produce
sharper, more vibrant images.
• Surface smoothness: The smoothness of the print media affects how
crisp the printing looks on the paper.
• Some print media may meet all of the guidelines in this section and
still not produce satisfactory results. This may be the result of
improper handling, unacceptable temperature and humidity levels,
or other variables over which Samsung has no control.
• Before purchasing large quantities of print media, ensure that it
meets the requirements specified in this user's guide.
Using print media that does not meet these specifications may cause
problems, requiring repairs. Such repairs are not covered by
Samsung's warranty or service agreements.
Make sure not to use the inkjet photo paper with this machine. It could
cause damage to the machine.
May 16, 2011 | Samsung CLP 300 Laser Printer
Feb 20, 2011 | Konica Printers & Copiers
Oct 28, 2010 | Brother MFC-5890CN All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 06, 2010 | Samsung ML-2855ND Laser Printer
Dec 19, 2009 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
Apr 09, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
Dec 03, 2008 | HP P4015X LaserJet Printer with Automatic...
Mar 17, 2008 | Xerox DocuColor 12 Printer
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!