- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Did you set it up using Epson's receipt printer drivers? If so, right click on it and choose properties. Under the PORT tab, check and make sure it is set for proper port (LPT1, COM1, USB, etc). If you make changes, click APPLY, then OK. Then Right click, PROPERTIES, Print test Page. If you can't get test page to print, your wasting your time sending codes to printer.
Let me know if you need more assistance.
Introduction ============ This document describes the procedure to install driver for the 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter under Microsoft Windows, and to run a wireless configuration program to configure your 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter to work with a 2Wire HomePortal or OfficePortal wireless gateway. These drivers work under Microsoft Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP.
STEP 1 - Driver Installation ============================
1. Make sure your 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter has not been connected to your computer USB port.
2. Double-click on the file to run WinZip Self-Extractor. The driver installation files will be placed in your hard disk in the C:\TWWUSB_TEMP directory
3. Connect your 2Wire Wireless USB Adapter to an available USB port in your computer. Windows Found New Hardware Wizard will startup.
4. Select the option to search for driver in specific location. Specify C:\TWWGUSB_TEMP as the location of driver.
5. Follow on-screen instruction to finish driver installation.
STEP 2 - Wireless Configuration ===============================
1. Run the program WirelessCfg.exe in the directory C:\TWWGUSB_TEMP. You can do so by clicking on the Windows Start button and select Run. The Windows Start button is typically at the lower left corner of the screen. Type in C:\TWWGUSB_TEMP\WirelessCfg.exe to launch the program.
2. Follow on-screen instruction to configure your wireless setting. Enter the serial number and encryption key as they are printed on the bottom of your 2Wire wireless gateway.
Hey dude, I recommend u not to open ur screen urself. You may damage ur mobile if u do urself. Just go to a mobile technician. ===============================================
Send me a feedback and rate my solution too.
Dont forget to post a clarification request for ur problem after it is solved.
Connect USB or a data cable that u got with ur mobile or get it from any mobile shop around u which is suited for ur mobile... Conect one end of cable to ur phone and other end to USB PORT at the back of the PC or whereever ur USB port is located Once u have done that, ur computer will make a sound ( DING DONG ) and u will see a screen which will ask u for an action This is the same autorun screen that comes up when u put a CD in ur system U can click on " OPEN AS FOLDER TO VIEW FILES " and now all the files in ur phone will be visible to u as folders and u can do normal copy and paste... if u are not able to do anything after the phone has made DING DONG sound then goto my computer and there u might find the icon among other folders for C: and D: for a removable drive which would be for ur phone . Just double click on it and u shud be able to view files in ur phone and do normal copy and paste