Question about Immigration Law

Open Question

My question is regarding residence permits and visas.?

I plan to relocate to a country in Europe after I retire. Many countries there have similar requirements for obtaining permanent residence permits/visas. In order to qualify for permanent residence, most countries want you to reside in their country for around 3, 5 or 10 years uninterrupted. How is this possible if a temporary residence permit only lasts 1 year?

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add


Immigration Law Logo

Related Topics:

12 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Immigration Law Experts

John Roush
John Roush

Level 2 Expert

246 Answers


Level 1 Expert

21 Answers

Are you an Immigration Law Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides